Santa Claus is coming to Bend Golf Club on Sunday, Dec. 15. This is a great day to bring the kids down to have some fun doing holiday crafts and to meet Santa himself. The fun starts at 11 a.m. This is a free event for club members and their family to enjoy. The Grill and bar will be open and offering the full lunch menu til 3 p.m.
The New Year’s fun is on! Come to our Mardi Gras Celebration on Dec. 31, buffet begins at 6 p.m. followed with dancing and a champagne toast at midnight EST, 9 p.m. for us. Make your reservations online.
The winter hours for the Ponderosa Grill are Wednesday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Cascade Dining Room is open Wednesday through Saturday unless there is a banquet scheduled. The Ponderosa Grill will be closed Mondays and Sundays til spring, however we will keep the Grill open with limited food and full bar on Tuesdays 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. throughout winter .
While reservations for the Ponderosa Grill and Cascade Dining Room are not required, we do appreciate when they are made in advance to allow our staff to be best prepared for dinner service. As always, please feel free to call or email me with any questions, concerns, or reservation requests for either events or weekly dining in the Ponderosa Grill or the Cascade Dining Room.
Our menu for the annual Dickens Dinner is set! We hope you’ll join us for another evening of fine dining in the warm glow of Christmas lights and dear friends. Just $36.95 per person gets you:
- Pan-seared salmon with citrus cream sauce
- Open-faced chicken Cordon Bleu with Black Forest ham and Dijon white wine cream sauce
- Prime Rib with au jus, horseradish, and horseradish cream
- Candied butternut squash and bacon onion green beans
- Potatoes au gratin
- Spanikopita with tzatziki sauce
- Prosciutto-wrapped melon
- Hot artichoke dip with crostini and sliced French bread
- Baby greens with toasted almonds, Craisins, and feta cheese
- Waldorf salad
- Pasta salad with sun-dried tomato, spinach, and walnut
- Rolls and whipped butter
An back by popular demand are the Dickens Carolers and singer Lindy Gravelle. This event always fills up, so register today on Member Central!