It’s been a wonderful year, though not without its missteps – and, just so I can finish in that same fashion, please disregard last month’s Tradition article listing your new LGA board, as it has changed. Only fitting, I think! So, for (hopefully) the final time, your 2019 LGA board:
- President: Karen Stanard
- Vice President: Kathy Johnson
- Secretary: Julie Bennett
- Treasurer: Debbie Kerr
- Golf Governor: Jeannie Adkisson
- Asst. Golf Governor: Pam Caine
- 9-Hole Co-Golf Governors: Sylvia Collins & Judy Drake
- Hospitality Chair: Robin Schueler
- Social Chair: Nancy Hakala
Karen is already so organized, I’m confident it will be a great year.
I would like to thank the board this year for all their help, encouragement and guidance. It is truly a team effort. That includes so many of you who have stepped up to help with the events throughout the season. Thank you so much.
Looking forward to seeing you on the course, weather permitting, and, if not, in the simulator room playing all those fabulous courses.
Wishing you all a wonderful winter,
– Pam Caine